Verona United SC 2017 Board Election Results
The Verona United Soccer Club is pleased to announce the results of the election that took place at our last meeting on Monday, January 30, 2017, in which we welcomed the addition of three new board members, Toby McMahan, Maryellen McHugh, and Mandy Scott.
In addition to the election of these three members, VUSC also re-elected Matt Bosco as President, Will Battersby was elected from an at-large position to Registrar, John Hogan was re-elected as Field Manager, and Eve Caputo was re-elected as Recording Secretary.
- President – Matt Bosco, 2017-2019
- Registrar – Will Battersby, 2017-2019
- Field Manager – John Hogan, 2017-2019
- Recording Secretary – Eve Caputo, 2017-2019
- At large- Toby McMahan, 2017-2019
- At large – Maryellen McHugh, 2017-2019
- At large – Mandy Scott, 2017-2018
- Team Administrator – Justin Marriott, 2017-2018
- Treasurer – Russ Zamloot, 2017-2018
- Player Advocate – David Theilmeier, 2017-2018
- At large – Rubert Nogales, 2017-2018
Congratulations and thank you for volunteering! We want to thank everyone who came out and ran for the available seats, as well as those who held seats and volunteered their time in the past. Their hard work and time is always greatly appreciated.